Sunday, November 23, 2008

Day one without you was terrible with my handphone feeling cold as the steel that it was with the absence of your heart(phone) warming messages. Didn't think that it would affect me this much.

Yesterday was fun! Thanks Sarah for everything! Love your face while you unwrapped the newspapermagazine covered Xmas present. Had a lovely Henna done on my hand which lead to doctor Martin go WTH! and skipping all the exercises. Had dinner at Aunt Aud's place for a family gathering and playing Wii with ReginaAbelDadGlendon and me going hysterical. Not to mention that I was running a fever all the while and absent-mindedly left my handphone at home.

I grabbed Grandmom's phone to prank people whose number I could remember. And LIZ immediately knew that it was me by the first message she received, thanks!

No comments: