Thursday, April 2, 2009

Like my own personal brand of heroin. I want 18th century romance. (:
Yes, you owe me that.

Ballroomdances. Corsets. Dressshoes. Goodolegentlemannerism. Candles. Horses. Fairyoldgodmother. Dukeduchessprinceprincess.

Been watching twilight over and over again. Intrigued. You've got my attention baby. I think I currently have a thing for blondes. Ya know, Andy that's why. Carlisle!

Well, I guess I've changed much much this year. LA set me thinking bout loads of stuff. Mainly the part about everyone having different sets of identity which they show to different people? Yea, that part. I was wondering, is it me or have I honestly changed or something else? Cause I feel different. Its as if when I meet my Corne and sorts, I am more open? Being more able to express myself fully. Or is it just my introverted side showing its ugly lil head at me. I honesly feel that I am far from a commuinicator much less a director. That personality quiz gave me the wrong answer. Pfft!

If you think I am what you assume me to be, then think again. Sure wrong one I tell you.

No comments: