Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Surrounded by Jesus Enthusiast as Martin will put in. (gosh guys. chill won't ya?)
OVERATED!

IDE is the photoshop manz. Sighs, must start getting used to photoshop and stop shortcutting using gimp which I'm all too familiar with.

Things never felt this way. Hollowness. Emptiness. Nothingness. SPACE. VACUUUUUUUUUUM. Heart-ripped-out-of-placing-death-comes-natural. No, I never did love you all that much. Its just that you've become too much a part of me that I've taken forgranted.

"Run from me. But I'll catch you when you fall" Now Andy, I'm fallling. Freefalling. And where are you? BIGFATLIAR! :( sighs...&istillloveyaso.

Clarice Choo! I need ya to cheer me up. Where are you. :(
Cornelia the RETARD! Sighs...
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE HAPPINESS IN ME.

No comments: