Monday, January 25, 2010

After the uber emo 2009 post comes an uber uber emo today post

Insecurity feels like a void. The need for attention is merely a symptom. Till now there is no known cure, neither will there be. A house is nothing without its pillars, like man without his friends. Yes guys, hell yea do I miss you. Language is a barrier even when you speak it. I've changed too much for my own good. In the process of leading to the contentment of others, you often lose yourself first. You laugh but it hurts more than it should. Since when has laughter caused so much pain? You ruin yourself, hurt yourself, till you end up realising that things have taken a drastic turn. The warmth of your breath is miles away, so far that I can't feel it. Now I rely on fire, knowing that one day it might betray and consume me. They say that happiness is shortlived and sorrow often the opposite. Unfortunately, there is sorrow under happiness, does this mean that happiness never did survived? I'm a completely different person from who I was, is this a phase that would pass as time heals all wounds, or is time going to prove that this is who I am and who I am meant to be? I refused to admit that this is the kind of persoon that I have become. Reckless. Stoic. Unaffected. Dead.

No comments: