Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I look at you with disgust in my eyes
What fills me is disappointment
For who you have actually become
And who you have turned out to be

Studying with Annabella while munching on cheese+fries( not cheese fries) and finishing a medium and large coke simultaneously. Both fattening and far from enriching.

Pe was great today. Did the chanbara thing with Sarah and we both ended up laughing our heads off. My tummy hurts! Sarah says that I look different with the helmet on and such. So we were practically just whacking and whacking each other while laughing hard. FUN. Took out my helmet and was drenched in prespiration.

Chinese was pretty cool. Was talking to Gary Vanessa and Zhiyi about something which I forgot. But all I know that it was really funny cause I remembered laughing. STM. Hmm... better go ask Gary before I turn old.

No comments: