Thursday, September 11, 2008

"stop calling me silly toad!"
"WHY! *whines*"
"cause you are insulting the toad"
I love my boy. He always make my day.

Today's been really bad except for gym with Annabella which managed to cheer me up quite alot. I hate hypocrites. I hate hypocrites. Lets start. If you didn't like him in the first place why are you letting him do all this? I bet this is more than you duty of being "nice", and are you actually nice to begin with? I don't see the point. I don't see why things have gone this far. I am sick of having to act all happy and all when I am with you when buried in me is resentment. Yes, maybe I do not want to lose this year long relationship but maybe, just maybe, its time for me to let go cause I really can't seem to stand it anymore. Yes, I am talking about you.

There are so many things running through my head right now and I have got to tell someone. Real bad.

Because you are no longer the girl I met 8 months ago. You have changed. You have changed to become somone unrecognisable.

Sarah is my stoning partner in chinese. We rest our heads on our hands and stare at the board while counting down for the period to end. (:

No comments: