Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Feeling much better than yesterday. At least I can talk. School was pretty alright, except for the fact that I was uber stressed over something. Gotta pull myself together I guess. Should I make the first step? Someone has to.

Dang, I am in pieces. Hope its all gonna be over soon. & definitely alright.

Gonna get my tablet soon I get. Might be getting a laptop bag. I wanna get the Toshiba M700. My current lust item. It looks pretty sweet and all. And according to Jianle Toshiba has the best pen. Tried and tested. They are like selling it at USD$1,499 in the states, but it is a whopping S$3,500 in Singapore! Day light robbery! It would be much cheaper to import from the states. You save 'bout 1k! Currently thinking of doing so. After all, they have more models there. (:

Dee, i love you. i love you. & i love you.

No comments: