Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just came back from Pizza hut with baby. Its been a looooonnnnnnnnngggggg time since we last lunched together. Talked about stuff and all. Sharing all my problems with you is the best thing I ever did. Love ya.

The Clarice-ness of it all.

Basketball Match. Championship

Sorry Andy. I mean Brad Pitt. (Rice get it? XD)

I know I have been in a pretty foul mood this days. Some stuff happened and all. Peeps, thanks for your valuable advice. But I guess I have to take this slowly, bit by bit. Hope I will be feeling better soon. I will.

Staring vacantly out of the window as the things that I had just found out replayed like a movie right infront of my eyes. A sense of emptiness, despair and maybe jealousy hits me. This entire series of events that happened, you would have labeled it as cliche or out of proportion. But now I am telling you, it is what exactly happened to me.

I am currently trying to convince myself that this will be over.

Are you sure you are up to my boyfriend standards? =)

No comments: