Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just came back from church. Shopped till my heels hurt. But what can I say? Shopping rocks. Went to Meiji to grab some stationeries. Got pens for Regina babe and Mandayye. Bought bottle for Vanessa. Got a liquid highlighter plus another pen. I love Meiji! They sell good quality Jap stuff but at a reasonable price. (maybe not that reasonable)

Glen tagged along today for church. Him tagging along always means loads of laughter noise and getting pissed off in that kindaof way. All I can say is that HE IS TALLER THAN ME! He grew 10cm in like 3 weeks? And his appetite is humongous.

Next week there is Comex and NATAS fair. Need to go to comex for my tablet and NATAS for my holiday tickets and all. There is a concert next Saturday during DARE. Guess I would be going after the 2.4km run. Tiring. But, the concert's gonna rock the house.

Stayed up to watch Troy last night on Channel 5. How could they censored out so many parts! Ok, maybe they can.

Those little things that you do, like not closing the door, matters.

No comments: