Saturday, August 9, 2008

1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.
Here it goes.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Bring me to life (Interesting)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Collide (Having a collision? )

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Crazy (Yups, if that person is as crazy as I am)

4. How do you feel today?
Cupid's choke hold (WOW!)

5. What is your life's purpose?
Dance Inside (I don't mind)

6. What is your motto?
Point of Difference (Right...)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Wake me up when September ends (Maybe I am that stony.)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Keep holding on (Maybe even when they are irritating. LOLS)

9. What do you think about very often?
It ends tonight (End of the world?)

10. What is 2 + 2?
Lie to me ( My shuffle failed its maths)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Don't stop me now (Yes, she is insane. Agrees.)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
The freedom we know (Right...)

13. What is your life story?
Welcome to my life (That is so informative...)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm yours (WOW)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Incomplete (Hmm...)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Loves me not (Not your idea of romantic yea?)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Just so you know (that i am dead)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Potential breakup (Right...)

19. What is your biggest fear?
No one (I fear no one. WHEE!)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Here without you (here without WHO?)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Lips of an angel (Hmmm...)

22. What will you post this as?
Untitled (HAh.)

No comments: