Sunday, August 3, 2008


Hippo love.

Corne.

2 sane. 1 insane.

Night view from Clarice's room

Clarice's cow. Moo!

Station 4 with baby.

FOP at Indoor stadium

EMO!

I heart you.


Friday was busy and so was Saturday.

Dropped by at Dee's house on Friday and dragged him out to go parkway with me. He went home at about 7 then I just walked around till the peeps were ready. Went to Clarice' place to do project after that.

Yesterday was hectic. Early i the morning went to meet Nessa/Huimin/Annabella at 6.30 in the morning. Did 2.4km duty with baby, we were at station 4. Then went to her house to wash up and all. Went to suntec for Unleashed concert. Finally, went to FOP at Indoor stadium with Eunice/ Becky/ Olivia/Corney. Went home with Annabella. Was super tired on the way home, I was practically sleeping during the bus journey, and I missed my last bus by 10mins.

By comparing yourself with others you are actually insulting yourself.
Agrees. Totally.

No comments: