Friday, August 1, 2008

Went to gym with Annabella darlin' yesterday. We didn't really work out cause we were both very tired after the AMC. Met Mr. Kevin Tan though. Funny. Had Macs after that, ate back all the calories we lost.

Change in class seating arrangement. Currently seating with Cornelia and Regina, Cornelia and I were like crapping and crapping.

Went to the Docs to get my inhaler cause it is currently out and expired. Yes, that's how pathetic it is. She changed my inhaler to an ugly GREEN. From a pretty nice and calm blue to a GREEN! Whats wrong with aesthetics these days?

Tomorrow is hectic. Not that today isn't. Dang, Dee is unable to make it as he has to rush out his project. You can do it!

Seating beside you on the piano bench as you play the piano has never been more fun.
I appreciate those advice you give to me whenever I am feeling down, baby.

No comments: