Sunday, August 31, 2008

She looks at you and cracks into a smile.

She is ecstatic. Well, went to Comex today after church to look for my tablet pc. M800 Toshiba turned out really unappealing (shall be kind and not use ugly). Fell in love with a HP tx2022Au which was really pretty and the price was at a mere 1.6k. However, all the specs were great except for the processor so decided not to get it in the end. Yes, I am still regretting it but my father was strongly against my buying of that model. My current budget has plummeted from a 4k to a 3k.

Had a meaningful Teacher's Day celebration. Spent most of my time in the gallery though. Wendy and I ate practically all of the remainding grapes left from the game and shared the mentos. I have to admit that Joel did a really good job. Went to movies with grandmom, Sean turned up for dinner instead as he had tuition. Money not enough 2 was your typical cliche Singapore film, however I do have to admit that it was really touching and saying that at least half the cinema was crying is a total understatement.

No comments: