Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Had the best time ever on Saturday. Thanks Andy. For everything.

Tests tests and more tests. And guess what, I passed my Chinese test. Angeline good luck for your future endeavors. Must remember 2G yea?

Copied it from someone's blog
things i cant live without:

A-Andeeee

B- Becca (I miss you loads)

C- Corne (lovely terrible partner)

D-Dancing

F-Friends and Family

G-God

H- Hippo (ok, that was random)

I- Idiots ( like you)

J-Jesus

K- Killer machines

M-MUSIC

N- Nothingness

O-Orang Utans ( don't ask me why)

P- Panic?

Q-Quizzes

R- Rice with TOFU!

S-Sarah for crapping with me in Chinese

T-Tina <333

U- Unibrow!!! Not that I have one

V- Ventilation. I don't wanna be stuck in a hot and warm room.

W
- Wagons?

X-Xmas!:)

Y- YELLOW sun

Z-Zoo. Cause 2G is one. (:

When I am quiet doesn't mean I have nothing to say, it just means that I am pissed and don't wanna say anything about it.

No comments: