Thursday, May 22, 2008

currently @ com lab.
listening to the teacher rant and rant and rant...
i decided not to bear grudges XD whats over is over

the class is currently watching movies or something. LOLS. hahas.
Today's Parent Teacher Conference. Gonna help out after school I guess. =DD
I wanna prank Tong Wei. He is currently teaching at AHS as a relief. Shall go look for him at staff room, its been a long time since I last saw him, can't imagine him dressing formally and all.
LOLS.

&you unknowingly hurt me. time and time over again. Hate that I love you so. DX
girl, don't be too sad about it. I know that a break up sucks. But he ain't worth it. Cheer up yea? we all love you. =D

Things to do during school holidays:
- Go shopping with Clarice
- Hillsong Concert
- Go to Parkway with Marilyn. UNGLAM all the way!
- CCA chalet
- Sec 4 oral
& loads more

hewouldhavedonethatforanyone. notjustforme. afterall,heisareallyniceguyandstuff. sighs. I have fallen, fallen too depp into this trap. =(
ishallabstainfromusinganyvulgaritiesofanyform

No comments: