Monday, May 26, 2008

I can kill Vanessa right now. She visited then didn't tag then when I ask her why she never tag she still can say she go tag at other people's blog don't wanna tag at mine. FINE.

Anyway, wen out with marilyn today. =D Fun but Tiring. She was supposed to go shopping with me and ended up buying things herself. She bought a pair of faded jeans. Really nice and all but it only comes at six 6 which is too small for me and just alright for marilyn. Haha

Went her house for lunch before going to parkway. Took 29. Bought McFlurry and boarded 31. Called Marilyn told her that I was on 31 and she was like "WHAT! 31 doesn't go to my house". Alighted from 31. Boarded 10. 20 minutes later, Marilyn called "Sophia, where are you? Number 10 just passed. I think you missed the stop..." walked and walk, thinking I missed the stop. And in the end we came to te conclusion that I alighted early. Took 14 to her house. WOW! Anyway, alighted, walked with marilyn away from busstop. Marilyn was like "Wait. Is that Kim Wakerman." Walked to bus stop, pretending to look for bus but actually looking at Kim. And yup, it was Kim. LOLS. Then went to Marilyn's place. Took 3 of her books home. Gonna return her like 6 months later.



Marilyn =D




I LOOK TERRIBLE.
telling marilyn all my troubles does help to make my happier. ILU girl.
Cheer up! Puffy and I will always be there for you. =D

No comments: