Friday, May 23, 2008

PTC. rocks. I am totally falling in love with doing PTC. Although its tiring, its pretty fun. All those of stacking of chairs and stuff, registration, ushering. But its all ended. DX

Results slips. Crap. Quite satisfied with my results though. 1 level placing better than Vanessa. thought that it was pretty cool. We were like OMG?! Super cool.

Hillsong's tomorrow. YAY! Going with Vanessa and Church friends. Its gonna be so cool.
God is GREAT!

Today marks the end of yet another term, many things happened. Council and all. Yups, but I would not have made it through without you guys. Thanks dearies. LOADS OF LOVE.

Its partaye time! & Angelique, Gary, Rebecca, Dave and those going for the test tomorrow. JIAYOU FOR TOMORROW yea? =DD

I can't believe it. I really am stuck in this trap. Totally didn't expect myself to fall this deep. FISH HEAD CURRY.& why does giving up seem to be something so hard to accomplish? DX

&today I thought I lost Jasper's Microsoft Office. If I did, sure die. Haha. Cleared up my table. =DD Oh Marilyn, your may teenage issue is with me, take whenever you wanna

ANNABELLA! Get well soon yea? So we can go out. =D

Jesus <33

No comments: