Sunday, May 25, 2008

Last night's concert totally rocked. Woots. We had a blessed evening. The 3 hours worth of waiting and stoning. =DD All the screaming/ shouting/ jumping was really tiring. Returned home at 1130 looking tired. Everyone lost their voices. DX Eunice/ Becky/ Olivia/ Kelly really sorry =( I did't know that the queuing system was based on the time you came then the colour of the sticker. Hope you enjoyed yourselves. =D Hillsong rocks to the core. All praises to Jesus.
While stoning and waiting with Vanessa

so many people. XD 7000
& yea, he has great vocals, plays the guitar, and is hot. eyecandy. =D

copyrighted. Hillsong United.


Anyway, Pastor Ben preached. =D Although it was just for slightly more than 30 minutes, it was great. =DD First time hearing him preach. When i graduate from Dare, load of chances cause he is the Arrow pastor. =DD

Muscle Ache/ Sore Voice/ Tired out. But I totally enjoyed myself. & for once, I forgot all my troubles. =DD
Abel, next year Hillsong concert I tell you yea? =D
Nope, did not go to church today. Last night I told my mum to ake me up to go to church then this morning I overslept so they went off without me.

No comments: