Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I love quizzes =D Anyway, Rebecca tagged me on this one.

A) people who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. these people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. continue this game by sending it to other people.
#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Immediate breakup DX

#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Learn Rollerblading =DD So that I can truly rollerblade with rice and regina one day!

#3 If your house was on fire, what is the one thing you would take to preserve?
My terrapin tank? Cause for the rest of the things I can claim insurance but you cannot claim a life back. DX

#4 What would you do with a billion dollars ?
Give me that then I would tell you =D

#5 what's your ideal lover like?
idk. I guess, someone nice, witty and cute? =X

#6 which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved. =D

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
1 minute. =D I have very lil patience

#8 if the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
idk. Perhaps do nothing at all? o.O

#9 is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Not really. Except for the fact that before I know it, my holidays would be over DX

#10?

#11 What cheers you up the fastest ?
Chocolates. =D

#12 How do you see yourself in ten years time?
That would be 24... I guess I just finished my degree and working. DX I want my first million by 25 =D

#13 Who are currently the most important people to you?
idk. I guess the people that make chocolates? Without them my life would be...

#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Nice and Sweet girl =D

#15 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Single and rich =D

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
Check my phone before going back to sleep.

#17 Would you give all in a relationship?
Yups, i guess. =D

#18 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Is it possible for that to happen in the first place?

#19 What type of friends do you like?
idk.

The 8 people who will be tagged are:
Anyone! =DD

No comments: