Tuesday, May 27, 2008

LOLS. This is how bored I am. Got it from Emily's blog. Gosh, Emily ilu. You have like so many quizzes for bored people like me to do. I guess its time I start getting myself addicted on an online game

1. Honestly , what colour is your wallet ?
White =D
2. Honestly , what's on your mind ?
Why is there so many questions that start with honestly?
3. Honestly , what are you doing right now ?
Stoning
4. Honestly , do you think you are attractive ?
Retarded question. I am not so bhb.
5. Honestly , have you done something bad ?
Loads =/
6. Honestly , who do you love the most ?
Puffy! =D She's my lover. (so gonna get killed by Marilyn and Vanessa)
7. Honestly , what makes you happy most of the time ?
Chocolates. =D
8. Honestly , do you bite your nails ?
I believe in something called the nail clipper.
9. Honestly , did you call your boyfriend everyday ?
Nope. Don't have a boy =D
10. Honestly , do you want to see someone this very minute ?
Yes. Mr. Kevin Tan. I wanna ask him about the results. =.=
11. Honestly , do you have a deepdark secret ?
Yeps. DX
12. Honestly , do you have a "friend" you dont actually like ?
Yes.
13. Honestly , are you loyal ?
idk.
14. Honestly , are you confused w/ your feelings ?
Very.
15. Honestly , who would you want to be w/ right now ?
Puffy, she makes my day. =D
16. Honestly , do you like someone ?
Nope.
17. Honestly , does anyone like you ?
Yup. =X
18. Honestly , are you an easygoing person ?
idk.

No comments: